Friday, January 21, 2022

Thursday, January 20: 1 Year of President Biden


This morning I woke up at around 9 AM and try to get myself moving and grooving. I’m not doing the survey thing anymore because I 

kept working on that and made five dollars. After 500 points so I have no idea how I’m going to  make any money doing that. 

Anyhow it was an overcast day partly and it wasn’t too cold but it will be getting cold for the rest of the week and weekend. I ended up going to Center 

city and doing an errand and also sing the dentist about my temporary partial that I’m wearing. It’s the old partial but I have to wear because the new
 ones being repaired. I was lucky I caught them in a very unbusy moment. The 

only thing they told me to do was buy some fix a dent for my teeth out 

all all they can say.  I didn’t went to West Philly until how to change and 42nd 

Chestnut. I got a little bit of Indian food came home ate and then talked 

on the phone look for online jobs. I even applied at the University computers ulof 

Pennsylvania. I also looked at purchasing an updated computer. The

 range
from anywhere from $400 to two grand. Different kinds such as gaming 

computers businesstra lightweight computers. I looked at my 

computer and they really didn’t have ratings but it didn’t do too bad considering what I saw which wasn’t much. I was thinking if 

I got like a $600-$1000. That should do it for me. I want to give mine to Mike

 I think he really needs one. Pat was also interested in buying it from me. His computer only has about 20 minutes of battery life.

No comments: