Thursday, January 27, 2022

Thursday, January 27: A Small Trip to Lancaster and Gettysburg

I woke up this morning to a beautiful warm day well it’s not warm but it’s nice. I decided I needed to get the hell out of town for a bit and look up rental cars and actually had a good deal less than 40 bucks so I was on it like white on rice and it was located in Bala-Cynwyd so I went to the rental place picked up the car and made a snap decision either go to Northeast extension towards Scranton or go west young man. So I went west lake any good young man would do. I headed out to Lancaster first of all on the way I went to gap PA and got a couple pictures there including a wooden cross and a “let’s go Brandon“ sign. Anyhow I stopped in Lancaster because I had to take care of business. I’m gonna go back to the car after I go to the Lancaster cemetery. I went to this medical office and was fortunate to find a restroom. It’s very nice. Well I kept driving and pulled over to answer messages etc. I end up going to new Oxford PA which is between Lancaster and Gettysburg to get some coffee and quiche. It’s a beautiful day out

No comments: