Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Wednesday, January 29: I Fall Down @ 5:28 AM. Yoga, Work, Trump Tyranny and Classmate Dying

After a strange sleep with saw me wake up a bunch of times and time go 
 really slow, I woke up on time. In fact I woke up at 4:42 AM so I had time
to eat & Watch some YouTube videos. Some of the videos were particularly 
hilarious. I enjoyed Seth Meyers and Jimmy Kimmel. At least the 5:30 AM train showed
up on time so I can get there with five minutes to spare cording to the Google Maps. Today I have a very busy day. I have 

 oga then I go to work then I go to Larry and then I go to this world Café live  thing that I was invited to fight someone I kind of knew in high
 school. It’s at the world Café live and some anti-trump thing should 

 e....”interesting” 4 sure. I actually felt pretty 
 ood for being this early. I did have a case of nausea earlier in the morning. Those lentils were a little funky at the Kabobbeesh. Seth Meyers was really funny with the one video but watch this video of Fox News ripping into John Bolton. The daily show 

 ith Trevor Noah really does a good job with this. John Bolton balancing on this  exercise thing was very funny especially 5:30 in the morning. Well I made

 it to yoga really good class because of the teacher and because it wasn’t hot as
 hell like the last two or three classes were. Torso and miller Irvine. I would like to be able to do that 



 lass more often. I just have a hard time trying to get the better of the deal

 for an hour so I can’t get up at 5 o’clock in the morning. Anyhow, back to the 

 mpeachment trial. Today starts a new phase of the impeachment row with the 

senators get the ask “pressing questions.“. The opening statements have already been completed 

 he Bolton news came out etc. etc. I’m heading to OCF coffee for some yummy 

 offee. CVS didn’t have my drink at the 13th and Chestnut location, but I was able to get some of the drinks at the third and market CVS location. That was a great relief for me. I   caught

  the 33 bus from 4th and market because it is a little nippy outside. I tell the   thing that’s nice 

 bout getting up this early is a lot of stuff gets done and then I find a lot of things to take 

 ictures of before 9:00 AM. Let’s see how the rest of the Day goes. I have a 



 ull day today but it’s all mine and I don’t want to leave early today so I have to 

 eally get stuff done! Remember I am a Homeslice living day after day after day🤔😇 I have this

 app called Citizen. And it reported that there was a robbery at PNC Bank 4th and Market Street  It also 

 eported woman at the Starbucks on 11th St. was carrying a razor. Busy day for the police department today. This 

 s very far out! I can’t believe this stuff!! My friend sent me this YouTube video with a very powerful song called the salute to the 81%. It’s religious 
nature play & it really cuts down on the trumpet ministration putting kids in cages and not following the golden rule how to treat other
people. It’s an acoustic piece that quite stirring for sure. A Trump-allied charity
was in Cleveland giving out envelopes of cash to people in a drawing  This

 organizations run by a prominent black supporter of President Trump who also lives in Cleveland. It is a 

 onprofit 501(c)(3) organization. Looks like he’s trying to buy votes for as  many

 African-Americans as possible since he has very little support. I’m afraid money talks and bullshit 

walks. A City Councilman Kenyatta Johnson was indicted  for about 20 federal  charges of corruption.  He steered three contracts to his

 wife to Kenny Gamble‘s nonprofit. It’s always somebody is always a 

 onsultant that’s the easiest way to target the fraud people. They’re going to fight it as

 usual Lynne will take probably about a year to find out if they’re going to be termed guilty. The 

 hiladelphia Inquirer  is probably the  WHITEST office in the whole 



 uilding it’s so noticeable. I got a real kick out of it and actually mentioned

 it in front of the other people in the elevator today and he just kind a looked at me a little funny🤪 I have 

 inished 86 names out of 154 names. This is as of 1:48 PM as I was getting my lunch. After lunch I went 

 head and worked on my list and drink some of my Pepsi. In the meantime the U.S. Senate is in the



 questioning part  the trial. .Senators are posing  questions  to the House  impeachment managers and Trump’s 

 ttorneys. There is been no vote or decision made on witnesses as of now. It is 3:39 PM. I put in my time

 off for tomorrow to go visit Gary. Well I got 111 of them done so I should be able to finish them by Friday

 for sure. Tomorrow I have to leave early so I feel like I’d like to finish the report 

 omorrow and just weekend and shit! Anyhow I thought the train might be 10 minutes late 

 ecause of delays that will be said on Twitter and made the announcement but very 

 ortunate that did not happen thank goodness. I might use that Twitter thing as a convenience in case I’m a little bit late like a

 minute or something. Well I got here at Larry’s exactly at 5:30 PM. The guy named Reggie 
ame over and he’s going to double check if the one wants the mirror or if it’s too big and it supposed to be about two other people coming. I told Larry I’m gonna leave at 6:30 to go to this  orld café thing it’s weird being in this 

 partment empty. They really put a lot of stuff in a fairly small condo. Well the chaise lounge a  couple of lamps in the Chester drawers all went. All gave me cash do I have to deposit it. I don’t think anyone else is coming but 

 ne man wants to fireplace tools and Larry says they’re 20 bucks. I told him contact him via Facebook 

 ecause I don’t know the man’s  number. I then took  off to the world café to 

 eet up with somebody I knew in high school is now a 
 onald Trump impersonator. It was called Trump Tyranny  2034   It’s featured in a dystopian future Donald Trump calling for martial law
and making up prison camps and shutting down the press etc. It was not funny it was quite 
depressing. They did serve up a lot of food before 

 he event and after the event. I took a bunch
 of pictures and I was given compliments on my photography. They were very very nice to me all of them. It was nice to see them as well formed adults. It’s amazing who you run into in this long weird life. The end of the week is approaching and who knows what’s in store. I got some sad news about classmate. She is gravely ill.😔😢  I was told last night. She is not expected to be with us much longer.

No comments: