Monday, December 09, 2019

Monday, December 9: Tired. Grateful 4 Coffee and Job. ☔️ RAIN

I’m gonna continue to do it right tonight after I shop really late to work



 and I was really tired at night breakfast. A breakfast and went back to sleep then I  zoned out & got off at second Street on the EL I figured since I was way late anyway I would just walk 

 o the OCF coffee house and get some of my favorite coffee. Actually

 like it better than Starbucks. It was a bit of a line and there was some people

 getting ready to go to work then eventually breed. And then kept walking

 until I saw a bus for bus never came so I just walked in burned off the cereal I eat.

 It really settled in my stomach a little hard. I figured since I was way late.  Anyway  I would just walk to the OC have coffee house and get some of my favorite

 coffee. I actually like it better than Starbucks. It was a bit of a line and there was some people getting ready to go to work then 

 ventually breed. And then kept walking until I saw a bus but a bus nevercame so I just walked and burned off the cereal I ate. It really settled in my stomach 

  little hard. I am using voice text for this blog. If I’m going to use voice text I got to slow 

 own and proofread the silly thing. Specially on my text messages to 

 articular people. Anyhow I’ve came  nto work and found out my boss
was out but I had already put in that I was gonna be late so I’m gonna do the  ESS and put in 45 minutes late
 which I was. Yeah I’m glad I don’t have to rake my lawn because it’s not really a line it’s a courtyard. Well I caught up on my blogs of yesterday and today. Yesterday’s blog had all kinds of action in a 

 ong video five minutes. Well we had a little get together around 3:30 PM today

 to plan my bosses retirement party. That should be pretty fun. I’m supposed to get the ice. Republican Kevin 

 cCarthy came up with a novel defense of Trump. He stated that

 you can’t impeach a President in their first term.  In other words the first term 

 reebie so to speak. Boy is it pouring out here as of 3:55 PM. I decided

 to go to Ross and get a seven dollar 
 mbrella because it’s pouring outside. So I’m going 2 finish 

up my late late lunch by 430 hopefully so I have an hour to digest my stuff before I go to yoga 

 lass in the pouring rain. After that I was thinking of doing something else

 after yoga but this weather is just too damn nasty. I finished my lunch

 aand a family works out that I didn’t get to because it needed to be open for 

 edical. By then Kraft my sandwich and walked outside and it’s 

 till pouring outside. I hear through the  grapevine that it supposed to rain every day but Thursday this week  
could you imagine if this were snow be a damn blizzard. Well I  went to class and the men’s changing room was so damn crowded because you had two classes going on at the same time and a lot of people coming out. I managed and squeezed myself a spot on fourth floor. The fans weren’t on but it wasn’t horrible without the pants even though there was at least 30 people in there. I can definitely tell I haven’t been there for almost a week. I was a little off balance.

No comments: