Monday, December 30, 2019

Monday, December 30: Tired w/ Rain at Work

Well after not such a great sleep I got up in Ardmore and on a very dreary drizzly day caught the 105 bus from Ardmore Avenue. The one thing nice about the bus it’s not very far and it takes me right to 69th St. It does take a scenic route bit at 6:30 in the morning it 



 oesn’t matter. I just know that I won’t miss my stop because it’s going  Upper  Darby. All I had to do is just get on the train and go to Millbourne . I 

 id miss my stop so I had to go off at 60th and go back but it was OK. When I got home I did talk to Pat and opened up my Christmas presents one was a selfie stick. Which 

 as fine because now I got two of them. My favorite was the backpack. I neglected to 
ask for a backpack for Christmas 

 ecause I beat it up pretty bad for all the shopping trips to loading a bunch of clothing for yoga including heavy towels k. This new backpack seems to be larger and have them be able 
to hold my yoga items. I have to get a new towel sometime soon that’s all I know. 

 ecause it’s two dollars to rent tiles each time and it adds up pretty quickly

 especially when you need to want to use for your math and want to dry
me off. I put in my time from being late on Friday and also I did to lie he prints

 get them out-of-the-way. I did end up going to Ross and getting
some briefs but the problem is there extra large but that’s all they had and 

 hey were four dollars which was the cheapest that I could find in The men’s underwear section . I also saw this image  from this guy I subscribe to. It is a image showing each of the major Silicon Valley 

 ompany seem to have a specific purpose and they list seven of them with the 7 deadly sins. 

 t’s an interesting image.  Yes the Eagles are in the playoffs. They beat the Giants yesterday. A fumble recovery to the 1 yard line sealed the game. They play the Seattle Seahawks next Sunday at 4 o’clock. The Seahawks are definitely the favorite. In fact they beat the Eagles 

 uring the regular season handily. It’s good if Dallas is not in the playoffs if nothing else comes out of it. I love looking at  

the I hate the Cowboys Facebook page it’s very funny. Well after doing 

 uch of any of my tests, I left suited up in my backpack  and 
 aught the train to 15th St.,  Around 5:04 PM. I got the class and it was extremely hot. I had forgotten my water and fortunately

 I bought  2 of their version of small and needed both on plus another one 
 was extremely thirsty. I was pretty good overall and then came home
ate my leftovers opened up my new headphones I just got. I talk to my phone and literally fell asleep while talking to my friend. I’ve done that before but never

 did I figure that out a half hour after I did it. Obviously I was tired

No comments: