Friday, December 06, 2019

Friday, December 6: The Past is Present

Hello and happy Friday to everyone out there in Internet land. Well after last nights interesting moments  I woke up really groggy and tired so I didn’t go to 

 unrise or the morning yoga. I think I needed the sleep. I trouble getting myself moving and got to work 15 minutes late. Anyhow I talk to the gentleman 
 from 1993 and I will consider seeing him. I’ve got to go through 

some stuff first. Anyhow I went to Starbucks and Rite Aid and got my provisions I 

 need to get by on Friday. I paid most of my bills except the TD Bank 

 redit card because the app wasn’t working. but is soon as possible so I know 

 ow much money I really have. Kind a like OJ looking for the real killer. 

 rying to work on my reverse referrals it’s almost 12 noon already. Amazing

 come in like 15 minutes can really make the day go faster. I’m trying to side 

 hether to do yoga after work or just go straight to Starbucks. He melts 2:35 PM we’re both 

 orlds I got. I got this report I didn’t see a couple hours after I got sent so I’m going to 

 have to push hard to get it mostly done. Of course I’m gonna need to get it 

 completely done but I don’t think that realistic. Glad to take an over and it’s pretty cool but not ridiculously cold. I’m definitely feeling not

 having food. Food was pretty good but I need to get change so I can buy a  snack. I only got a five.  First I wanna get myself some 

 efreshed liquid refreshment and then work on this report and close out a program code on about 20 people. Maybe I can get a change for a five and get a snack at the 
snack bar because I’m still pretty

 hungry. I decided to put this come in about Bill Clintons impeachment

 up because it something up pretty nicely.  Trump’s White House

 lawyer requested the Democrats end the impeachment  inquiry immediately  He said that

 because 5 o’clock today was the deadline for the White House to inform congressional 

 emocrats whether they’re going to testify in the impeachment hearings.

 It just seems like a lot of hot air to me.

No comments: