Wednesday, July 06, 2011

First Week of July at Home

Cailiff Crowe July 7
Well after the hardest week of work that I can remember now appropriate that I picked vacation seen my new grandson to stuff has been neglected because I'm doing the welfare whacka.
Yesterday I mean the day before we got to visit Caleb Chandler our cute grandchild and we plan to make another visit later on today or tomorrow depending on how Jon and Densie are feeling. Right now we are working on the backyard garden around the bird feeders

 I would love to have a time on the computer.
It's a working vacation. I sleep to 10 am instead of 4:15 am.
I will be working on your yard :)
Now getting packed up to leave in 60 min
 Densie and Jon had a doctor's appointment and errands
Carolyne has two apts in Bridgeton today. She is to meet the pastor for the new place  she's having  her yoga and other to return the keys to the energy Center so it's been determined assuming that's okay with you. Just giving the heads up.

Tuesday I got out the Spanish tile and laid them out in Densie and Jon's backyard. Next set up a table with the umbrella. That idea fell flat but the umbrella and table look nice on the back porch. Man, I set the furniture up and it was hot as heck today. Glad I am not at work I'm working hard but I can sleep in till 10. Sleep is dreamy!
50 Summit St Bridgeton
Well came home and set the cat traps and saw St. Andrews church at 186 E Commerce Street in Bridgeton.This the new location for Ostara Yoga starting Saturday July 9th at 11am!! tomorrow we plan to meet up with Kim to see Densie and Cailiff. I went aheadI went ahead and watch the movie Primary Colors which loosely based on the 1992 campaign of Bill Clinton. It was an entertaining and interesting movie I then went on my Twitter account and saw an article about  construction federal agency blame who grin for the collapse of Levoy Theatre  which occurred January 3, 2011 the article written by the
paper was very critical of Ogren and listed their previous violations. This got me upset and sent several emails.   I went to bed tired It's now 4:12 AM I'm usually getting up for work now on a normal week but this week has been anything but normal!! last week was extremely normal!!  My phone is charged and ready for another domestic work-a-day Adventure.
Carolyne and June
We went to Bogarts books in Millville New Jersey and I'm on this dictation program to see if it comes out and we're having doing what once doing a vacation sit around drink coffee talk nonsense and look at books about the secret history of consciousness you know you don't kill time without stopping o'clock  visit the grand baby   and take our dogs with us and it will be grand.
I cooked eggs and lunch and we hung out at Densie's till 3;15PM, then it was time to go.



Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: