Friday, August 14, 2009

Dog Days of August!


Ok I will dispense of the 2 big stories today. First off Les Paul died today. My friend Pat encouraged me to check him out twice in NYC Its cool to see check him out twice in a legend who can really play. Next the Eagles signed Michael Vick. As a pet owner I just watched the 11pm news agape and I know others were too. It was the TOP STORY channel 3 in Philly. I am guessing I will get used of having him on the team if it makes the team better. What we need 4 quarterbacks?? Our future Kevin Kob is going to be 3rd string I suppose. Reading this story will make the ride to work quicker for sure. As for me, work was very busy, I got to see my mother and did plenty of walking.
As for Millville theArts District Façade Program is going to expand and they are looking for UEZ money for a 2nd Street Sweeper. This is good news for sure and Its Friday AM and got to sleep now. Health Care will have to wait as I ride in the bus.
Its the Dog Days of August in many ways this year...

2 comments:

Stuart said...

Your mom looks good. Mine is in Norway on vacation.

It figures that the Eagles would be the team to take Vick back into NFL land.

mkrull said...

Thanks. Yup the new fight song is "Die Fido Die". Man what a circus this will be. Like TO