Monday, August 24, 2009

This Past Week



Well, I just had to mellow out after last week with its death panels for Grandma and paper shortages/system problems at work. I was one frustrated amigo for sure. 3rd Friday went pretty well. Bob White and others (including a former RRCA Board member) paid a visit. We had to take our sign that was on the corner of High and Pine Streets. (So did the Psychic as well). I will have to ask about the ordnance and when the sign can come up etc this week. Going to the dermatologist tomorrow at Penn in Philly. They are going to check on a small growth on my temple. Its barely noticeable but the doctor thought it should be checked out.I paid a visit to see 3 old friends in Baltimore for dinner. Steve cooked up some tasty chicken and homemade sherbet (not sure that is the correct word). This past Sunday we went to a park in Vineland (near the intersection of Lincoln and Chestnut Sts) and celebrated our neighbor's child's birthday. The beans and chicken were very tasty as well. Went to Carolyne's Yoga class with our dog June. Its very good for my tight muscles.
I am getting pretty good business in my dog walking and being my friend's agent. Its good to have extra spending money these days. Man, It was so HUMID, it was gross.
In the outside world, the Phillies are doing well They are up 7 games at this time. The Eagles signed Michael Vick and the uproar began. I mean he has a drink and THAT makes the (Phila Daily)News??
The state budget impasse continues on but at least I am gettting paid. Its still hot outside and I am very tired.

No comments: