Monday, March 02, 2009

March 2nd: A Snowy Day






Hi I ended not being needed at the Philadelphia Flower Show today. I then drove baaak to MillVILLE this morning. I ripped off old wood paneling to the downstairs bath. You must see the video at the bottom of this entry and see the glorious action. We then went to Lowes to get paint etc to beautify this 1st floor bathroom. I am in Millville and going to find out at 6am or so if I need to drive back to Philly for the flower show. Last night during the blizzard talked with my sister for over an hour. It helped me get though the blizzard. At our house 2 neighbors came over to help and the contractor came by as well. Here are some photos. My question, would you pay $18 Nick Asselta speak? Myself, well, nope.

4 comments:

Rich Garella said...

Mark, you maniac. You knew there was no chance of anything under there besides pink tiles to match the sink, right?

Anonymous said...

It's nice to see a big strong man that knows how to handle his hammer.

mkrull said...

All in a day's and life's work as you know.

Stuart said...

Hey, this is better than watching HGTV!