Wednesday, June 20, 2007

My Slumlord Stroll of June 19

I took my morning walk not to the riverwalk but though Center City
Let see what I found in 40 min.
329 Pine ST Trash all over
Corner of 5th and Pine VERY dead tree
332 Oak Trash
427-425 Oak Trash
429 2nd Trash
317 Pine Funky screening and porch roof rotted/burned
226 Mulbrury Trash. Place is the large one for sale.. and the BROKEN RED FENCE
and Last BUT not least
524 3rd Street. A burned out borded up shell and MY
nominee for Slumlord. I have picture. I will submit after work
today.
It was a good time to be out there since its quiet. Any one wish to join me, let me know. It will be morning bright and EARLY at 6:30am??

The broken electical pole is on the corner of 4th and Pine or 5th and Pine. No matter it is easy to spot on this page and on the street. One bad thunderstorm and someone could get killed!!
317 Pine is the YELLOW house with the LARGE hole in the porch roof.







524 3rd Street in Millville is in a class to its self. Take a good look at this boarded up mess with no windows. It is just allowed to sit like this for how long.
Please send your comments on the sorry state of this trashed up property to this week's Slumlord of the week Mr Stephen Burke. You can write him at his address 43 North Packard Street
Hammonton NJ 08037. You can see more information on this property Here
Go to Friends of Millville for more information and links and keep those letters coming

No comments: