Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Crusin June 11



I decided to document my 5x week commute from Millville NJ to W. Philadelphia. Some parts are scenic and others are a big slog. I have pictures and several videos. I put my favorite one on the site. I am driving down 47th Street around Larchwood. Its a nice shady morning with rich green from the trees. As I turn right on Locust Street at 49th Street, I see that my old house I sold March 2004 is for sale again. I am going over the Walt Whitman to an odd tune from the 1980's. When I drive home I listen to various stations such as NPR, XPN etc. I get a real kick out of WPRB
from Princeton NJ. I can get it thought most of Rt 55 south. I listen to the sports show and the news that goes on at 5:30. Well, at the end, they play the Theme from Shaft.
Hope you enjoy this.






No comments: