Monday, April 16, 2007

Monsoon Monday

Well, the great Nor'easter of 2007 has come upon us and it was a doozy for sure.
Sunday, 4 inches of rain come down and today the winds blew in like a hurricane. I took off work today and boy am I glad I did. The picture of this tree was taken today by Kyle Cassidy who I know from a list I used to be on back in good ole West Philly. This picture is on Walnut street between 47th and 48th Street. I would have been driving on this very street if not for the fact that I needed to take off to work on my attac. My friend Don and I put the subfloor today and its looking pretty good. I have the electrian George coming back on the 28th so we have to get movin on getting the framing for the walls. It is quite a job and someday when we are done I will have a whole set of pictures to share. At this time the picture is of the subfloor and work will continue to May. Good nite

No comments: