Wednesday, September 16, 2026

Wednesday, September 16: A Visit to Millbourne. 3️⃣ Yoga classes.

Good day today is midweek hump day Wednesday. I got up a little bit later cause I was pretty tired. I did sleep well which was a blessing because yesterday I was completely wiped out. It’s a nice sunny day. Wore my Wunderbar T-shirt with long sleeve since it was cold outside in the morning today’s gonna be warmer than it was yesterday I got the Mike’s did a little bit of my usual cleanup of the body, bodily fluids, etc. And then started his laundry. Mike didn’t really want to go out at 10 because he thought he might not be ready for David his appointment on Wednesdays. I then started his laundry which needed to be done. I was able to fit in one washer, which was good. I talked to Mary and went over some stuff we could buy. I decided that I had to go to Millbourne today to pick up one or two credit credit cards. So I did eventually truck on down the Millbourne via this the market Frankfurt line or the L. Well, I got there and the check card had shown up but nothing else really. I was getting ready to leave and the mail did come in and I got one of my credit cards not the one I was looking for but I can order stuff on that card instead of the check card. I got back to Mike’s after getting a Samosa at the Indian place nearby. I then talked to Pat for a little bit. It’s a very nice day today. It’s warmer and very sunny clear skies. I then went to my regular Wednesday appointment which I haven’t had in a while and we talked about getting paperwork done in Delaware County. Even said do it tomorrow. Anyhow, it’s our 3:04 PM. I’m gonna pick up Mike scripts. He’s got three of them awaiting so I’ll get that done and go back to his place for a moment. I went back to His Pl.,. Delaware County called me. I’m going to go to Delaware County tomorrow. Just start the damn thing. Anyway I also paid the Choir dues and I signed up for the three classes. Beautiful day out here. It doesn’t get much nicer than this in Philly.

No comments: