Wednesday, June 01, 2022

Wednesday, June 1: Fairmount Haircut. S Philly 4 Mexican Dinner

lWell I managed to push myself out of bed around 9:45 AM this morning 

it was called quite an interesting experience. I then saw Pat picked up my mail and ate breakfast very slowly. Dad had to get ready 
to go to Fairmount. I was going there to get my haircut and hang out a little bit. Wes couldn’t hang out in the last minute because his kids schools getting out early because they don’t

 have air-conditioning in the school. Oh well that was almost. It’s now 12:58 AM and I just got off the bus to go get my haircut. I think I’ll stop at OCF for 
old time shake and get a coffee and think about my next moves. I’m going to meet Wayne for dinner. Well Sharon and I hung out for a while and then 
I got my haircut done and I met her new Chihuahua puppy scout. Dog is really cute really likes to be held and doesn’t mind being picked up. I had scout sitting on my lap while my hair was getting buzzed. We did some catching up and hung out in front of her house and talked for a while and met some of the 

neighbors. It was a nice day to do it. It wasn’t terribly hot out because

 we were in the shade and there was a nice breeze.  After I left her place, I called 

Wayne and then I went to the pizza place to have one slice and

 then I went down to OCF coffeehouse on my selfie iced coffee. They did 

have soy I was a little frayed that when they did it and 

sat and looked at my phone and the next thing you know Wayne was there and we drove down to Washington Avenue in South Philly went to a Mexican place it 



was very good. I enjoyed it makes a hole in the wall place it wasn’t hardly anybody there’s like four
 people we got there in about three when we left. I was thinking going back to Fairmount for a meeting but I decided to 

go to a big book meeting here in Center City that starts at 7 PM. I went to the meeting and it

 wasn’t crowded at all I recognize two people no make that three people one of them wants me 

to visit his cottage up in nowhere is Ville PA. That would be really cool. If we get close enough maybe I can use that as my escape hatch who knows.
Anyhow I’m  cheering for next month for July. They kind of looked at me and
 I said OK I’ll chair. Seems like decent people small meeting etc. I didn’t strolled around Center

 city and then took the train back home or freedom never sleeps. I also watched a documentary about Brian Wilson in the Beach boys. It was three hours long so I skipped parts of it but I got the gist of it he wasn’t torture genius. He basically was the Beach boys I didn’t realize it was static to that extent he was The Beach Boys

No comments: