Monday, June 06, 2022

Monday, June 6: LATE Day. Anxiety, Photo Supplies and Meeting


This morning. This morning I woke up at 9:15 AM and decided I sleep in because I stayed up so late planning my trip to DC this 
weekend. Next thing it out I woke up and it was 11:30 AM. I was going to run late  to Nadines but I read a message and she canceled

 because she wasn’t feeling well. As of 6:39 PM she has no contact me for another day. Anyhow I ended up trying to fix my Facebook and get rid of the 

old Facebook page that still shows up. That was wildly unsuccessful and 

frustrating. I even made up a new email address@yahoo for that 

purpose. Anyway, I talked to Pat who is in between jobs. We talked for a while and he says word people worry. Anyhow Pat went back to work and I started the 

process of canceling my train trip to DC and the rehearsal reservation. The train reservation cancellation was very easy the

 hospital not so much I had to go to the site then I wrote letter to the place and I also left a message. That wasn’t too badly priced the train was three times

 more expensive. Anyhow trying to work the logistics of when I’m going to Baltimore and how I’m getting to Baltimore. Right now I think I’m

 going to take it a train because they want to meet me at the train station so I’m gonna have to do spam track again. We have HIT $ $5 per gallon this week!! 

Damn not good for anyone especially the Democrats😳 call engineer going
 to Massage because they advertise 

feet massage I did that for a bit and then go to snack and then decided I would go to the mini night beginners. I was able to go to La Colombe which 

was cool because they dude only charge me for a small coffee because

 I had half milk. That’s all they have they don’t have soy or anything like that just all out Naman like 

everybody else. I went to Romania beginners meeting new couple people there. One of the dudes Friend Of Larry‘s I talk to you to 13th St. He notified me that he had Covid. Friend of mine told me not to worry about it 

because I talk to him outdoors and he wore a mask the whole time . So I’m gonna wait till tomorrow and test myself. I thought about going to another meetingSammy

 but I left the middle of it to get home before 10:00 PM. Wright talked on the phone for a while. When I got home late around  9:30 PM or so, I ran into Amazon delivery people that were 

driving a U-Haul I figured it was them and they almost took it to the wrong house but I scared him in the right direction. I ordered a whole bunch of stuff yogurts and fruit stuff like that.  or so

No comments: