Saturday, March 06, 2021

Saturday, March 6: A Rusty Morning, a Walk and Longmire!


Good morning. I woke up and realize the Senate just passed the stimulus bill barely!! according to the Washington post in the daily mail it past  around noon
 today. I was just waking up a half hour before that. There were tons of amendments and compromises made but I still will get my stimulus
check. This is assuming the left 

 ing or the party doesn’t rebel against the bill. They are very 

 isappointed by it. I woke up very stiff more stiff than usual. Lynne did as 

 ell. it’s now approximately 4 PM we’re just getting in the car to go to Manyunk. I’m so glad daylight savings

 time is a week from tomorrow. Yikes well we walked the Manyunk trail and it was 



 eally different today. Maybe because we haven’t been there in a month it may because 

 ecause the suns out longer I don’t know really. It was a nice walk

 I really enjoyed it as usual. We decided to then after the walk call

 him to Bella Italia and get some steaks I get a chick cheesesteak and 

 he get a regular cheesesteak I’m so freaking hungry I can’t wait to eat it 

 ll. Yeah I’m aware I’m almost done
we watch Longmire for the rest of the evening. The cheese sticks really good. Also had some yogurt and we watched a whole bunch of   Longmire. We even saw YouTube

 videos of some of the cast talking about the show there might even be a full length movie. That’s something to look forward to 4 sure!! I am as up till 1 

 m and left to go home. A good day was had! 

No comments: