Thursday, May 30, 2019

Thursday, May 30: Work and End of Soy at Saxby’s

Good morning everybody and good day. Anyhow I thought I had to 

 et up at 6:30 and meet my sponsor at seven but he had something going 

 n so I immediately went back to sleep which was glorious. I think got up in my air-

conditioned space and went to 40th St. to the Green line Café there 

 n Sansom Street and coffee. I read in the news another very very draconian abortion bill passed in Louisiana and a 

 emocratic governor Jon Bel Edwards is going to sign it. I have 

 o work and I got my reports done and number of my alerts. I feel like I’m starting

 to make headway. Nothing to event full. I didn’t realize I had an appointment

 at five and left around 4:50 PM into the pouring rain. That was a 

 ummer but I was able to go on and eat my sub and getting super soaking wet. 

 ell, I made it to my session and it was pretty good. I started to dry 
 ut during the session and then I had time to go to Saxby’s and get some coffee while waiting to meet my friend my sponsor. Well I got my coffee 

 nd they had one more soy left so I took their last soy at 11th and Locust Street it was quite a moment. So I filmed at the moment

 soy went away from Saxby’s . It was sad but times change you know right! Well, I met my sponsor and we had a pretty good discussion about some bad habits I have and not try to do myself without outside help. What was meant with  outside and help from a higher power. I 
 on’t think I’ve asked for that very much to prevent me from indulging in some habits that don’t help me 

 uch Hell I then wondered home and then light down fairly early. Probably going to sleep in tomorrowI’m getting is this

 sleeping in time.



No comments: