Saturday, February 09, 2019

Saturday, February 9: Meeting, Macy’s Wardrobe overhaul and Art

Well I got up on time but I took a little while to get moving. 

  knew I was going to be late for Fairmount but I know it’s Saturday so it’s OK to be late on Saturdays or later. I took the train to 15th St. I then quickly caught it Uber. The guy showed 

 p very very very quickly. I got there after I went to coffee about 20 minutes late. It was a good topic.  It was “willingness.“ after the meeting I talk to someone for a bit and then

 I decided I’d headed towards the da Vinci are the lions where I’m meeting my friend Donna and her boyfriend. I decided then to stop by at Macy’s see if they hi

 ad a sale going on. They did so I brought about 8 pairs of khakis and 5 shirts maybe 

 ive shirts and five pants I don’t know. The grand total is about $415. It was a wardrobe 

 verhaul that I was sore need of. After I got the
 clothes I hustled to the El right there at 13th and market. I took that home grabbed a quick frozen Indian dinner and put my clothes in my room. I then took the EL down
to eat street and eventually took a cab down close to the rally coffee shop.  We all hung out at the rally 

 offee shop for a while. He only had two stools upfront but we did

 find a table and an extra chair and we hung out. That was fun. Then we drove

 Joe’s huge ass truck to the Fleischer park memorial parking lot. It was very

 fortunate that it was open. Because there’s a parking lot right nearby

 and the guy said there was no room for parking and there certainly was room

 for parking. Anyhow, we first went to da Vinci and they seem to enjoy the

 gallery. The woman Gallery sitting saw that told me that somebody was  interested in the Kimmel Center picture I took. They didn’t actually buy it but they were 

 oing to buy it online so I’ll find out soon enough whether they really did buy it. We then went to Fleischer. That was really cool specially the old church that’s there. I yes indeed

 ook a whole bunch pictures of that was an amazing building. We all enjoyed it very very much. Well after hanging out in the Fleischer for a while and taking lotta pictures such asthe organ pipes in the  

 different frescoes in the church building Joe drop me off because they are heading out to dinner out hi near Merchantville New Jersey where he lives. I did invite him to 


 ome back to my place was clean but I think they had an agenda ahead 

of them . Also he was 25 minutes away special with a big truck. Anyhow, and

 one of Walnut Street around eight and headed towards Rittenhouse Square. I started to 

 ndulge and get another massage nearby. And I killed just enough time so I could go up to  Fairmont and meet Wes 

 y around 5:15 PM. We proceeded to hang 
 ut and went to one meeting at 5:30 and one meeting at 7:30. In between we hung out at the coffee shop did some catching up. I enjoyed it very very much.

No comments: