Monday, May 09, 2011

The First Week in May is Ok.

Good morning this early Monday morning. I have not written in my blog in in about a week so here is summation. but we just passed first off I went to see Jean Wheatland with John and Pat in New York City. It was a nice sunny spring day in Manhattan where we saw lots of different things and then went to the concert and Tom was enjoyable Steve Miller came and showed up as a surprise. Jane sang Our Lips are Sealed from her GoGo's days of the early 80's. We took the train then Jon drove me home in Millville. I got to sleep for an hour then got up to catch the 4:15am crack of dawn 408 bus so,
Jane with Les Paul Trio
Midtown
Pat and I last Monday in NYC
In Harrisburg for Rally
Over 3,000 Strong on May 3rd
I could catch the bus to Harrisburg for a huge labor rally being held in response to Gov. Corbett's plan 2012 budget which would cut education funding 50% in the next year.Also his budget will mean in a 4% pay cut and more co-pays for medical. Over 3000 people attended the rally it was very hot I got a good sunburn. I got some really pretty cool pictures of the day
after that I then went to work for the rest of the week which was mainly uneventful but very very busy of course. Weds night, I stayed over in Philly and we saw the Perfect Storm. This movie was very entertaining. Friday after work, the 5:55 bus had a breakdown and never showed up. I go the next bus at 7pm.
New Hotel Near Pat's House
7pm Friday
Mother's Day at Wildflower
Enjoying Mother's Day at Wildflower
after that I then went to work for the rest of the week which was mainly uneventful but very very busy of course. Weds night, I stayed over in Philly and we saw the Perfect Storm. This movie was very entertaining. Friday after work, the 5:55 bus had a breakdown and never showed up. I go the next bus at 7pm.  Saturday we got some stuff done with the garden since  it was  nice outside. Sunday Jone and Densie paid us a visit for Mother's day. Jon fixed the flushing mechanism by using spare parts we had in our house. He sure is good at figuring stuff like that out. We next went to Wildflower., the vegan food spot at the Village on High. Boy is the food good. Next Sunday Carolyne will have an Ostara Yoga class next to Wildflower. The weather is supposed to be nice. In fact next week there is no rain in the forecast if you can believe that!  we saw a president Obama in the 60 min. episode and they are people on websites saying that Osama Bin Laden has been dead for years. I have seen the website called infowars which I must say is very paranoid. I bet this Alex Jones dude is making a pretty confortable living off these paranoid stories.
Well, got to catch the bus now...
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: