Thursday, January 11, 2007

New Year...New Paint at the RRCA

Hello
Its been awhile since I decided to write. Been busy with stuff. We had our christmas party and I plan to get out pictures as soon as next week. I took a week or so off of work to help with the repainting of the RRCA galleries. The colors are pretty exciting and its a big job. I am sure now at work they are cursing my name since, I DID schedule folks on Friday since I thought I was going back to work today (Thursday).
Back to the gallery...I think folks are warming up to the new color. At first there was a little resistance to change but the colors DO warm up the gallery. At this moment its a mess in here as of 8:40 am this morning. Here are 2 Volunteers who were at the Arts Center yesterday doing some spackling. Well back to work...

No comments: