Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Hey Its Wednesday

Today it was bit hot. I think its been a month exactly since any rain fell here. I was walking a dog during my lunch break while my co-workers were holding a retirement lunchen. I ran into a friend I have not seen in 10 or so years. She tells me her 2 kids are doing well. One is in the Air Force and the other is an actor. Gina plans to attend Community College and get into nursing soon. Work was buzy of course since I was out all last week helping out with Babe Ruth Softball and the RRCA. Went and saw my friend's backyard and as you can see it looks nice with the pond and planting.It was back to the commute. I hope to have a person call me next week to start up the carpool and share the costs of the ride. All pictures were really taken today. It was a nice sunny late Summer day to get outside and see people and things

No comments: