Saturday, February 24, 2024

Saturday, February 24: Trip to Belmar and Ocean Grove via Asbury Park

After a really good sleep last night we got up around 9:30 AM and I 

got ready to head out to fetch the rental car 30th St. and also go to the clubhouse at 

Paramount to get my water bottle that I forgot to pick up when I went to the 

meeting on Thursday tonight. Both of us felt a lot better after the rest that we got, so 

I got up forgot to bring my coffee and headed out to the rental 

car place. The only compact cars are electric cars and I was not doing any EV after the last experience that I had going to Long Beach Island. Anyhow, I got the car had 

to wait for them to get the cleaner out and clean the car and then I got the car for $10 more a day but I got some discounts so the rentals


are about 50 bucks.  Anyway, I was able to go to Fairmount Clubhouse and find a parking spot and
picked up the thermos. It is conveniently located 

in the kitchen so I didn’t have to interrupt the meeting that was going on. Which is good we then took I-95 and Hit the New Jersey Turnpike in invite and arrived at Belmar at this funny looking

 motel that rat called the Atlantic. It’s now 12:54 AM we have to kill time because

 we really can’t check in until 1 PM or 2 PM. The Ocean Grove and walk towards

 the beach and saw the the majestic hotel which didn’t have a cast 

catastrophic mechanical or repair bill or repair. It looks like it was 

just being renovated and they weren’t even nearly done yet. So you know somebody was not telling the truth. well, we checked into the hotel, which was OK. It looks like the office building 



was once a bank. The lady denied it but it sure looks like it was an old bank building. Anyhow, we checked in placing clean enough they have you know is simple

 breakfast is cereal and yogurt that we could indulge in. We then decided we would drive up Route 35 and see what it’s like north of us. 
It wasn’t a bad trip. In fact, we took a little snooze. We pulled over and took a little nap in the car, which was nice. We didn’t go back to the hotel warmed

 up the place and decided we’d go to bed early after trying to find stuff on TV. Oh we did watch legally blonde which can’t be fun.

No comments: