Wednesday, November 22, 2023

Wednesday, November 22: JFK Shot 60 Years Ago


I got up ate breakfast, showed up late you know the usual thing and tried to get rid of that bad taste in my mouth which I think I finally did. Well, I was 

watching a TikTok this morning while I was at Mike’s and noticed something I’ve remember hearing that cars are big due, to a 

government policy that gave light trucks easier standards under the CAFE standards. The auto makers didn’t want to pay fine, so they

 built cars big enough to be classified as light trucks so these Hybrid and SUVs are all trucks so that’s why and they 

cost more and they’re making handover fist. Thank God the union got some of the money 

but that’s what sucks. Big cars suck. Anyhow, today was a very quiet 

nondescript day during work. Only went out a couple times. I think the grayness 

was kind of getting to me. I stay at work a little bit later I figured 

out the Google play bill for my photos my two dollars a month and I pay for  

 Google Photos. And I found out I’m going to Dave’s at 3 o’clock and 

we’re bringing wine. Maybe some shrimp I don’t know. After that I got out of Mike’s I just wobbled slowly towards Fairmount. I got off at the fair about stopping just walked because I missed the Gerard stop so 

that’s what I might do is do the same thing or catch the 33 bus I don’t know yet. Very intense session. My brain was jumping a I relaxed then I shake a little 

bit and then I felt the aftertaste came back from the Vyvanse meds. It  went away but  a lot went  on. Anyway, I got to take the bus downtown so I’ll let you know when I get close. It’s now 7:37 PM. 

Well, I got to Mary’s about 8:10 PM. We hung out and I got some Indian takeout which was really yummy. We decided to watch the movie before Monte. There are 4 unemployed
British dudes from Scheffield. England decided to do stripping to make enough money. It is pretty funny. And the guys are pretty cool as well. It’s now

 1104 the time to go to bed. We have a busy day tomorrow between Yoga getting some shrimp and getting into dates by three via SEPTA. it was a pretty quiet

 day. That’s the way I wanted it to be because getting up that drug was paramount.

No comments: