Monday, February 14, 2022

Monday, February 14: Valentine’s Day in Center City and Ardmore


Today I tried to get up at a decent hour around 8:30 AM  and I just couldn’t do  and that did not work. I did however get up around 10:00 AM and proceededto just do little things around the house 

watch some videos and talk to a few people. I finally got motivated and headed on down to CVS to get some items that I’ve been meaning to get since last week. I also called the

 student loan people and switched my payment plan and gave them a reference that they needed. I couldn’t use Pat because I had the same address 

as him. I also spoke to empower retirement to see why I got a message saying I was withdrawing money all I was doing was rolling it over.  I decided to 

take the L and the one 05+ straight to the Ardmore House. That was 

more efficient. Also have Pat feeding the cat simple wet 🐈‍⬛  food. 
Arrived in Ardmore around 4:45 PM. I updated yesterday‘s blog posting. We share our days events And then read from 
the book of love by a Buddhist 

monk from Thailand. It is now 5:32 PM. I believe I go out for a walk soon. We took our walk but we chopped off at least 15 minutes because both



 of us retired and it was very very very cold. I’m gonna order order my meal from the Indian restaurant in Upper Darby to pick it up and come back it’s now 6:48 PM. It’s now 7:50 PM I 

just came back to the Ardmore house from the Indian restaurant. It’s a takeout only place would like to benches. The dinner was ready and I picked it up. It was cold I had to warm up the car.

No comments: