Friday, March 28, 2008

A Pause before the Taxing Truth

I have not written in here too much. I have been preoccupied in general. I wanted to test out my photo program and see if I can make a funky business card for blogging services, or just to be creative in general. I have so far fought off this cold that has hit so many people. This image depicts the feeling of being beat up or just feeling beat up and woozy. April is almost here and spring is already here. Summer will be here on June 21st and that is a day we all look forward to and in some cases remember...
Or this picture could be the Democrats if Hillery does the Clinton scorched-earth policy. The result is Skull and bones II will be president and our Grandkids will be fighting in Iraq.
I think I will need some draino before too long. Maybe I will check out the Fountains of Wayne. Oh...well, what can I say on this March 28th.
Listened to Simon and Garfunkel's Bookends album and what a fresh and life-affirming album it is.

No comments: