Sunday, October 22, 2006

Dumb Stuff

Good day one and all.
It has been awhile since I last said anything and for good reason.
Last week was a stupid week, you know where dumb stuff happens, like leaving the stove on and leaving the house. Lucky no damage done but still working on the smell. Then I got a stupid company called Moblesidewalk.com sending me 125 text messages in 2 days and calling me. I got my friendly customer serviceperson Rebecca on the case. Can you believe it VERZON can
NOT block calls! I have my text messaging turned off till Weds and we will see.
The Eagles just
LOST
on ANOTHER last second field goal. It was 62 YARDS!! Again the Eagle did DUMB stuff, like 2 interceptions and a 30 year penelty in the 4th Quarter. And to finish this gallery of idiocy, I went to a Millville City Commisson meeting and well go to
Carl Johnson’s
Website which says it best and if you want to read more go here.
Well, here is to a brighter week and good cheer for all :)

No comments: