Sunday, September 03, 2006

Cars N Trucks


Well, oh well, my 1997 Camery has to go soon so I have been looking for replacement wheels.
Maybe anouther Corolla or a new Hyndui or possibly a small pick up. Yesterday went to few dealers and man they were hungry. So today I went to another and it was nice to left alone. Here are the latest 2 entries in the car/truck sweepstakes.
The truck is a 2002 Chevy with 48K for $9,800 an the Hunydai is a 2006 for $15,900... Maybe something different umm..its a pain in the butt for sure! I then met Steve who was painting the Wind Chimes bookstore. Pretty cool piant job. Well gonna chill and watch Scotland Pa. I do not know anything about it but it was at Sundance

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My vote is for the truck. It even has that nice cover top for the back! That's what we'll needsoon ourselves with all of the dogs we now have. To much money (in my opinon) for the Hyandai for too little car.

Anonymous said...

Dood, you live in Sout' Jerzee - buy the damn truck and slap an NRA sticker on it, pronto!

Unknown said...

We got a Honda Element 2004