Sunday, June 30, 2024

Sunday, June 30: Visiting Mom Sunday Yoga

Today I woke up at the Dorchester had mine delicious

 raisin bran and then headed on out along with my photographs towards home to unload them and 30 yoga clothes. I do not plan to 
go to Yoga. I’m hoping to get all meet up with John Haddad and Diana today.first off I’m going to visit mom at Riddle Village. I caught the 10:30 AM bus which is a 

little bit late. It’s the route 110 bus either take that or the 111 bus each of them every hour is a cloudy 



humid day. Well, the bus dropped me off. I was the last passenger and making my normal trip to the Wawa before I go up there to get a Pepsi. I 


don’t think I need chips because I got a banana with me and a peach. well, I got to the brittle village and they misunderstood

 that I was taking her out to lunch so we are able to get her lunch taken to her room so I ate my snacks and she ate her lunch and that was fine. I talked to 

Dave and tried to call Wes was out. Mom and I went for a walk short walk because it was so humid out here. It’s not terribly hot but it’s humid as hell. 

We’ve been lucky that during the heat waves the humidity was comfortably low. Anyhow, it’s now 1:17 PM. I’m gonna catch the 1:38 PM bus 
back to 69th St. towards my place hopefully 



I remember to write Pat a check and leave it , John isn’t gonna be able to meet me so I’m considering going to the 4 o’clock class today. Don’t know yet. Well, I 
could go stop visit Mike and return his food stamp card or just lie in the AC 

and write pack Pat a check. It’s really humid today. The AC actually 

feels good and I’m not cold in it. I was actually waiting for the 111Bus

 but the 111 Bus didn’t show up but the 110 did and the 110 stops it like 

at two different malls so it’s slower about 20 minutes slower but 

unfortunately, I had some leeway. It’s 86° now at 2:40 PM here in Millbourne 

PA it’s hot as fuck out here. It was more comfortable being 97 with 40% humidity

 than an 86 with 70% humidity but that’s anybody who’s ever lived in Philadelphia DC or 

St. Louis Missouri. Anyhow, I did go to the 4 o’clock class first off. It 



was really packed and the humidity was absolutely stifling. I could 

breathe, but that’s with 40 years of yoga under my belt. It was very 



very anyhow, we get through it and work on my balance. There are a lot of beginners

 there according to what Kaitlyn said, and we need three

toes as well. after class, I drink a ton of water and then talk to a little bit with a couple folks

 and then headed on out the rain was forecast the last about an hour

 or so there’s no purpose of just standing there waiting for it then so I just walked

 in and by the time I got towards the train lesson in intensely 

it stopped raining in West philly. Looks like it might be gathering up more 

clouds now, but I’ll be able to get home without getting rained 

on like I did when I was in Philly. Once I got 
home, I did laundry and laundry. It was nice to have A functional dryer bed for damn sure. The clothes come out a lot softer than when they just try out especially the towels.

No comments: