Sunday, June 02, 2024

Saturday, June 1: Breakfast, Yoga, and Choir Concert

Well, I woke up to Dorchester and decided that we would go out and eat

 at the heart Café. That was very tasty. I had him breakfast burrito, which was delicious. It’s a lovely day out here. Perfect late spring day in Philadelphia.

 Now we’re gonna head out to my place and do someyogurt, clothing, exchange and other stuff. Went to my place and exchange clothing packed my music and after

 that watch a little bit of TikTok, then we went to catch the L and they had closed the Millbourne station for some unknown reason. 

That really threw us off so we caught Uber and we’re just gonna drive 

straight down market Street for 27 minutes and show up to the class. Hopefully 

it’s not completely packed, but I don’t think it will be. Anyhow, we did get there about 10 or 15 minutes late, but I found a spot quickly thank God 

for that. I’m very thankful that class was good and then I finished. We talked to Mia 

for a little bit and then I hustled off the choir and I was they
hadn’t start rehearsing but everybody standing there when I got 

in, but nobody said anything so that was good. I’m glad I’m on the edge here 

cause it’s now 6:49 PM. We just took our first little break after rehearsing

 Donna Nobis Pacem. To the concert started and went very well. We pretty 

much had a packed house. It was really gratifying. Mary took some 

really nice pictures and afterwards I went back to Mary’s after helping put stuff

 away such as risers and chairs and tables for the church. Beautiful building inside the church that’s for sure. 
 Mary I hung out very nice and I talked the last 21 leaving out of Philly wasn’t actually but it was one of the last three running. SEPTA generally 
slows down at service after midnight. Well, I caught the bus and got home and I was soaked super hungry. I made a whole new batch of pasta and chowed down. I had to eat otherwise hope you’re gonna be able to sleep so I really didn’t get to sleep till close to 2 AM. The cleaning person supposed to come at9 o’clock so we’ll just sleep up until about 8:45. I plan to watch the video of our concert and put it on here. 

No comments: