Monday, June 17, 2024

Monday, June 17: Big Clean-Up of Mike’s

Today I got up got my Amazon groceries filed away and 

then headed off to work. I know it’s gonna be a busy day because I finally needed to take care of that closet. Before that I came over took a little nap and then 

got started on the closet After I got something to drink. That closet was a goddamn nightmare all kinds of crap that Mike never saw. I threw out a whole bunch of 

shirts and papers, etc. he kept a couple things but I just cleared out that whole mess there’s still more things to be thrown out 

of course. Mike got a call around 3:15 PM today that Citadell going to make their first of three monthly visits tomorrow Tuesday, June 18.  Mike
seem to think that they were not up for doing it but they have to do it. So Mike told him about the closet work we did and we’ll take it from there. They’re gonna be there between 10 and 11 tomorrow

 and then Mike has an appointment at 1 PM at his dentist to hopefully get his dentures in finally. It’s pretty warm, but this is , the worst of it from what I’m hearing in the news about the 

heat wave. It is now 341. I’m heading to my 4 o’clock Hot Yoga class. 

Well, I went to the 4 o’clock class and Lauren substitution kept the fans going

 and kept the door propped open, which was saving grace. It wasn’t

 as hot as the past few classes so I lab challenged myself to a double I thought 

maybe Mary was gonna make it to class so I signed up for the 

class and she got 
held up by her mothers situation and also the train.late as well. Anyway, I’m gonna go to my meeting about 15 minutes late unfortunately cost up to 21 bus to give myself some air-conditioning relief, which was glorious indeed. 

No comments: