Wednesday, June 19, 2024

Wednesday, June 19: Hot Juneteenth

This morning I got up and just couldn’t get out of bed. It was a little warm 

last night, but I was able to sleep pretty good. I decided to take a shower and shave because I really needed to shave it. Plus it’s gonna be hot. I’ve been got to Mike’s put a lot of low load

 of laundryand a little bit of exploring while 11 o’clock appointment. I’m going to enter my City Hall in the exhibit at the Plastic club. I’ve decided. 12:18 PM and

 I’m gonna have lunch real soon and take out the laundry from the dryer. I took up the laundry Mike folded and I put it away. He 

did finally was able to fit in a few of the shirts that we did wash so he’s got a couple extra shirts. It’s now 1:49 PM. I have a 2 o’clock appointment I’m going to 

now. The humidity started to ramp up, it’s 91°. It’s 1:49 PM very hot. But still a tiny bit of a breeze which makes makes it bearable. Well, I finished my appointment

. We were just playing catch-up for the last two weeks and my adventures in California and with citadel and Mike. So I was basically getting warmed up. He had

 to end strictly at 10 of three because he had to do something anyway it’s hotter today but they’re still a little breeze so 

it’s tolerable out here.I have a 5:30 PM yoga class and a 7 o’clock class this evening heading over to Mary’s after work and then we’re going to 

go to the 5:30 PM class and then YIN. Well dance class was just fine. He did let the doors open, which was very very helpful. Afterwards I was really mellowed 

out for the YIN class. After class, which was really mellow, Mary and I decided to go to the Mexican place that we went to when we first started seeing each other. Service was good. Definitely the prices went up since we went last year, but it was a good place. We enjoyed our dinner and then we went back to our place and watched Law and order. I love watching those shows love that show.

No comments: