Tuesday, June 04, 2024

Tuesday, June 4: Last Day at Work


This morning I woke up feeling OK was a pretty good night sleep. I got my laundry done last night which is good. I brought along 

my backpack is usual and also my cloth bag for the trip so I wouldn’t have to 
go all the way back to Millbourne during the 

day today. I walked with Mike and then I huffed it over to Broad and Sans and picked up a sandwich for him and a Pepsi for me. A bit of a hassle,

 but it was OK. I need to get some sunblock before our trip the plane leaves around 4 o’clock tomorrow afternoon. Well, after I got Mike’s lunch, I settled

 in for lunch and we also took a walk earlier in the day. That worked out nicely. It was a nice day out. It was less humid than 
yesterday which was nice. Then realized it was 330 and had to get going to the 4 PM yoga class with Chris Fluck. Now when I first got in the room, it wasn’t as hot as the other days but it’s slowly got hotter and 

hotter. I like Chris’s class. Mary and I then decided to, do a double and do the Pilates class with Marie. Boy that busted my ass that is a hard class but made the most of it. 
Then we went

 to ACA meeting rush back to her apartment. After that we went to the meeting in the room got pretty cold , I mean the room is really cold then a new Indian place because the regular Indian

 place we go to is closed on Tuesdays. It was pretty good. We watched some law and order CI and that was good. I finished dinner 

and then I called my sister back and we talked for about 45 minutes. While I was doing that, Mary was getting packed and organizing her stuff and doing our yoga laundry that we use 
today. I talked to Alice for quite some time. She then reminded me that I forgot to bring the folder

 that was about Chuck and also a white folder I saved 4 her. Well, we’re going to bed sometime around midnight or 12:30 AM. I also have to return

 Mike’s credit card back tomorrow morning while Mary goes to her podiatrist appointment at 

10:45 AM.

No comments: