Friday, June 14, 2024

Thursday, June 13: A Day Off w/ Yoga

I set my alarm for 7:30 AM and after I did that, I checked my work scheduling

 app and they don’t have me scheduled in and I heard from Mike that I’m not supposed to come in and report to caregiving until I go through this disciplinary 

hearing which is now scheduled for tomorrow at 9 AM sharp. Due to that and also not getting hardly any sleep yesterday I just laid around and slept on and on off day all day. I needed to do and I took advantage

 of it. Mike is still in the hospital so he won’t be released till tomorrowIt’s now 3 PM. I’m just getting to the Dorchester with my super coffee ☕️ in hand. I’m still a little tired, but I got a lot more sleep than otherwise would’ve had , if Mike was released from the hospital. 

 my appointment  with DM that’s that begins at 11 o’clock tomorrow so I 

just try to get out of that disciplinary hearing within the  40 minute time. My disciplinary

 hearing would be telling the me how inappropriate I am hell incompetent

 I am, but I’ll dress up my choir outfit. Well, I went to yoga class today and that room was piping hot. And we’re gonna have piping hot weather starting today and into next week

 we will be hitting close to 100° outside. So Mary and I after yoga class decided

 to buy Dr. Bronner because, it feels great on your skin and makes you 

feel cooler. I’m actually thinking of using my hand towels, wet towel make it wet and put Dr. Bronner

 on with the mint and getting some relief specially, as it hits Temperatures

 of over 100° in the studio. We bought some small bottles so we could put the Dr Bronner’s because they sell it and these big ass 

bottles and we’re talking huge bottles. Anyhow, I went to the CODA meeting, and that was really good actually. Some of the regular people weren’t there, but there were enough
people 
to have a full meeting. I think caught the bus and again my stupid key card keeps being declined, even though I saw my bank account that $25.50 was taken out 

of my account so I will have to properly call SEPTA or talk to them whatever

No comments: