Monday, June 10, 2024

Monday, June 10: Sleeping In and Yacht club

I got up nice and late today. We hung out and then I called the Citadel/eminence

 people and I have an appointment for Wednesday at 12:30 PM to have that discussion. the lady was very bureaucratic

 and we didn’t have much of a discussion so I just went ahead and scheduled it. I’m not going into work till Monday 

and then oh OK. any 3:30 PM Alice went up to the woman who works behind the 

service desk and asked about some charges she was charged so they

 charged her over $300 to move her kayak off her boat. Such a petty move. So we 

finished with that and they’re gonna send an email. anyhow it’s

 starting to cool down already here in Mission Beach yacht club. Anyhow, the kayak

 she had was too small for three people so Allison and Mary went

 out kayaking and I got some videos of that. It’s pretty funny. It’s now 4:13 PM. Alice and Mary are having a grand old time floating down the river. Is now 4:21 PM I think I’m going to pass on the 

kayaking. I think they’re having plenty of fun and I’m having fun looking at the scenery and writing up this blog. Also, my phones at 3% so I can’t do much more video. well after Alice and Mary 

got back from kayaking or floating along, we decided we would go get some Mexican at her daughter Becky‘s favorite Mexican restaurant. We went there and the food was delicious. Went back 

home and ate that food and it was Yum Yum Yum. We all enjoyed it, we haven’t enjoyed Mexican in a while. On my way
 back from the Mexican restaurant we talked about different things and one of the things that came up with sports theme from the 70s and 80s 
we found
out who the skiers name that fell down during the “agony of defeat.“ His name  was Vinko Bogataj. He became famous in the United States, even though he wasn’t famous in his own country of Slovenia. That was once a  
 part of Czechoslovakia. Doing the 20th anniversary reunion of the Wide World of  Sports, he got the biggest applause of any of the famous
athletes that brought that celebration back in 1981. The guy is actually doing well for himself had two kids, etc. and did some painting and became a pretty 
good artist.  Stephen Colbert on the show was really about Trump literal ass unpack his car after she got back from her at the hospital. I stayed up a little late cause I was a little bit wired. 

No comments: