Saturday, June 08, 2024

Friday, June 7: Hanging Out Hiking and Work Warning

Today we woke up a little bit earlier around 10 AM had breakfast 

and then looked at the photo albums that I had bought. They definitely brought up a reaction for a time. We then decided we would hit the hiking trail. Hiking trail

 was fun place was pretty cool, I got a phone call from Citadel and they wanted 



to talk to me, but I didn’t call back in time so I talked to Mike and 

Mike told me that they uninvited inspection of Mike’s and Found lacking and cleaning up place. Rest of the time 

we hiked and enjoyed that then we went to sprouts after House 

picked us up. I’ve got some really good bullshit food, but pretty good prices. I was 

doing this in the shopping and we made out pretty well. About

 $47 in foods so we’re set for food for a couple days at least. Afterwards we drove

 back home to dialysis and went and put away most of the food that 

we bought and she bought while she was at 4:30 Service. We’re gonna go and, Alice got it all fixed. Got booted by AAA. Was just like yesterday the sun was very intense 

but there was no humidity. It was pretty much perfect weather day. I have to call Citadel a.k.a Eminence homecare
and discuss my issues with them or them 

with me. It’s now 6:46 PM. I just two kids came over along with the boyfriend 

and cooking up stuff and putting on a long shirt. Yeah that’s what 

I’m doing so I’m gonna have some food soon and that’s OK with me. The dinner was quite 

delightful. Had veggie burgers, regular burgers, veggie dogs, regular dogs plus we had a short Jewish

 prayer and we toasted to peace and goodwill. We got down to dinner and that was

 very good. Becky‘s boyfriend cooked up some good grilled food from the 
grill that I had previously warmed up. We then decided to place shades 

which was more fun than I thought it would be. Pam and Ferris Bueller successfully. 

I’m not real confident in that game, but it was fun. Then we looked 

at that album that times with me and it was very pleasant. Tomorrow is Saturday

 so I think we’re gonna sleep in for the day and do more practicing with Alice‘s car.

No comments: