Tuesday, June 25, 2024

Tuesday, June 25: Mike’s, Yoga, and choir

I got up around 5:30 AM and had a drink and then I went back to sleep 

and had this weird dream that I crashed two different cars one went down in the bank, but nobody got hurt fortunately. My brother

 David was in it and so was my mom, it was very distressing, but I slept well! I 


then caught the SEPTA just Nick time to get to Mike and then go to 

my 9 AM yoga class. SEPTA skipped one of the train times, but I fortunately caught a bus pretty quickly to Mike’s. I went to my  9 a.m. class and that was a good

 class, Kaitlyn taught it and there’s about five of us there. I figured I better go to that so I i’m not in a big hurry after taking the 4 PM class. Anyhow, Mike I got back to Mike’s before 11 o’clock. 

On the way to Mike’s house was able to get some cash. Get some really cold water 

and catch the 27 bus. Anyhow, the physical therapist was excellent. He 

put Michael Mike through his paces and was very encouraging to Mike 

and I was glad to see that. He made everything seem possible and in 

small steps. Literally after he showed up, I had to leave for choir rehearsal, which started around 12:30 PM give or take a few minutes Was that rehearsal Marion Anderson hall is absolutely beautiful. I’ve 

never been in there. It was quite impressive place. We went over the orchestra and conductor was very chill. I say she’s about my age and had one after we sang all the

 songs she was going over the orchestra and she said page 69 there was an audible giggle  Around the room and then she said “page 60 and then everybody said nine.“ It was fun 

so it’s now 3:01 PM I’m going back to Mike’s. I’m gonna eat something and 
then I think if I can jam in I’ll get a haircut down to one of these motorcycle

 haircut places, but I don’t know yet. I’m hungry as hell singing takes a lot out. I’m so glad my yoga class at nine thank God for that part of the rehearsal was. Anyhow, I left Mike’s and tempting 

to get a haircut. Well, I successfully got my haircut and then I went to Barry’s took a 

shower and took a quick nap and then couldn’t find my choir folder

 and make it called and I left at his place. It’s now 5:59 PM. I’m just about about to pick up the choir folder and I have six percentage 



points left on my phone. Hi  the concert 🎵 was fun and was packed I found 

Mary and Wes in 3 minutes. We all went out for Indian dinner on Chestnut 

between 15th and 16th. Wes recommended it and I got a sampler dinner with little bowl surrounding the bowl of  
rice so you can sample different things. It didn’t look like a ton of food but it was enough food for sure to fill me up. I was really hungry. 

We all had it nice time for sure afterwards, we just walked around Center 
City&  Rittenhouse Square Wes and Mary

 were in the same location when somebody jumped off at a window from the Dorchester years ago. That was an amazing coincidence. Very strange. It turned out to be a very nice evening.  Concert was fun and was Tomorrow I am doing 5:30 yoga and Yin at 7pm 

No comments: