Saturday, June 29, 2024

Friday, June 28: Weird Dream. Early The Hot Room

It’s 1:55 AM in the middle of the dream, I had three women interested in 

me and one of them  I didn’t even know her name. Had me set up at a Christian Dominion wedding where I had to get married to her we would know it was Divorce 



she, she was very from DC area. I climb up the threshold of stairs real last 

while all the stairs were removed. I was climbing like jungle Jim 

her room which was upstairs large log cabin building is waiting. They’re all waiting. I was ready

 to do it we never slept together , somehow I got involved 

with her. I don’t even know her name. OK, I then had to wake up at six in the morning because Mike was scheduled an 8:30 AM appointment with his urologist. This is 

pretty painful. Anyway, I am sitting here at 9:23 AM in the emergency stairwell because that waiting room is about 50° and I didn’t bring my warm shirt with me.it’s going 

to be a struggle to stay awake. I’m kind of debate. I’m just too tired. I’m just 

trying to distract myself. It’s a beautiful day out however that 

helps. The Supreme Court is made it official being homeless can be criminalized. 6 to 3 vote so it’s really it’s really up to each individual city to do what it  wants to do. They first came the homeless and I didn’t do anything…… anyway, after an 

Qhour, Mike’s appointment was done and there’s no medical emergency but just more follow up. We  waited
outside for about another hour and then

 we got picked up around 10:25 AM and we’re heading back to Mike’s to sunny day much cooler less humid than it was yesterday. Yes!! 2 more bad decisions 

came from the Supreme Court. The first decision curbs power of federal regulators, overturning 40-year precedent In the other decision, The Supreme Court stated 

that the federal prosecutors overstepped in charging some January 6 defendants. It is a good day for conservatives

 today. That’s a goddamn sure. heading out 3:15 PM I signed out at 2:39 PM because

 I showed up an hour early for Mike’s. I went to photo lounge to pick up the photos that I had 

ordered, hoping to participate in the exhibition at the Plastic club the things do by 

tomorrow of course I wait till last minute, cause that’s how I roll. I now need a nap and then we have to wait for the bus 4:00 PM to make it down to South Philly for our 5:00 PM class at The 

Hot room well, several of us met at the corner to catch the 17 bus Mary, Amy, Linda and myself. We took the 17 bus down and we got off at some weird roundabout construction site but the bus I said come on in 

back so we were able to get a ride right to the studio so we had about 20 minutes to kill and we walked around South Philly to Franklin Roosevelt Park 

and that was nice and then we went to the hot room and got a tour from Tracy of all the facilities and it’s definitely

different completely different set up. Some parts were really nice and other parts were little odd. the flooring was great in the studio this foamy stuff that you really have a good grip and there’s a nice class 
that was there as well and Robyn taught a really good 60 minute class probably the best 60 minute class 
I’ve had. We all enjoyed each other. It was

 like a reunion. It was very, very nice! Hope you can gather up some people and do that again. It just seems very difficult at times to do that but we did it pretty easily

 this time. It’s hard to be with others in groups when you’re our age used to be 

so easy. was also nice to see South Philly. I haven’t been down south Philly in a long time and 

there’s a nice tour down 20th and 19th St. gotten a lot nicer over the last 25 years that is for damn sure.

No comments: