Saturday, June 15, 2024

Saturday, June 15: A Rest 4 the Mind ๐ŸŒ’

Today started off by waking up at 11:45 AM. I was still tired. I could’ve slept till 

1:45 PM. I was so exhausted. I had no energy in me. Mary felt the same way so we had a quiet breakfast and then we both agreed we needed time off from Yoga and everything else to just kind of settle 

and figure out plans in light of Circumstances, it popped up at work. Anyhow, 

I got home. I saw Pat and he let us animals run around for fun and also the cat to 

monitor any mice that might think of coming to my apartment.

 It was very relaxing. I had two super coffees. I had a little bit to eat little frozen 

Indian food  And talked with Wayne and Larry. I thought of 

going to the 4 PM class but instead after talking with Mary, we would go to the 4 PM 

tomorrow class with Kaitlyn. So tomorrow is going to be the busy day with

 visiting mom choir practice and yoga.  I then will go home tonight instead of staying

 over just so I have quicker access to the bus take me to my moms. I may 

have to take Uber back but I do have a plan to catch the bus. Anyhow, it’s home. It’s 

7o’clock and just about to hit the door , a nice strolling relaxation on Rittenhouse Square. I just 

worked on my blog posting and packing and I had to bring my choir folder cause 

I think we’re using music from the fall concert to sing at the orchestra. It’s

 a really nice day he hasn’t hit yet. as I was about to board the elevator, young 

woman and her friends came out and they used the word. Just the three letter

 acro SYS for see you soon. Interesting. Well, Mary and I decided that we 

would take a lot walk to school River trail. I really wanted to 

walk because it was so nice outside. So we took a nice walk. We walked really close to the art museum area. It was really enjoyable. I really needed 

that and all the sleep I got. It wasn’t too humid. It was pretty close to perfect weather. That’s for sure. We then came back and Mary cook some turkey burgers, 



and we had guac and Salsa for the toppings which was really tasty. We watched law and order CI. This one was really good 

about a kidnapping and the plot was similar to the movie Fargo. It was unbelievable. 

Very well done and now I’m going to  catch the 21 at 11:54 PM beep . Yes, since I slept so much I’m probably not gonna get a great sleep tonight just that’s the way things end up rolling around here. Anyway tomorrow’s very busy. I got my mom in choir practice, then yoga all back to back to back to back to back.

No comments: