Sunday, June 16, 2024

Sunday, June 16: Mom’s, Choir and Yoga

After a completely restless sleep last night, I just could not get to 

sleep last night at all. Anyhow, I got up to the sound of the neighbors clearing out the garage. We are clearing out the garage 

and I just woke up and kind of a half and managed to, miss the one last time wanted to take so I took the 104 Boston took the rest on Uber. Then I visited mom 

and we village. We did not walk all the way down to the dog park cause I don’t think she was able to do that. she was gonna be short of breath. So we sat on the bench and then part of the bench 

started falling apart, so we moved to another bench. After we hung out for a 
while and talked, I walked her back towards

 lunch, which they were just starting to serve so I timed it pretty well. I ended up missing the bus because it came two minutes earlier so I had to take an Uber From Riddle Village to 69th St. I did catch the train to make it to choir 

practice on time. I thought the practice was at the Kimmel Center but it was at the William Way, Center so I was extremely relieved that ran into Mary Sue who told me it was at William Way. I did 
got there on time . It was sunshine and sun before least before kind of strange songs with very high notes for basis. Anyway, I grabbed a quick turkey 

sandwich and eat that as we were singing along. It sounds 3:22 PM and I arrived at Dorchester we’re gonna go to 4:00 PM class. The class was good. Kaitlyn 

taught a good class and it wasn’t terribly crowded and it wasn’t Super Duper hot like it’s probably gonna be this coming week but the big heat wave we’re gonna have

 coming around the corner. That’s time for Dr soap that has mint in it. We got back from Yoga and mellowed out and took a nice nap and now we’re gonna have 

Indian dinner at a different place since the other place claim they were on holiday. We watched Law and order CI and it was time for me to leave because it’s Sunday night and SEPTA doesn’t 

run terribly late on Sunday nights. I unfortunately caught a 21 bus that was 

showing up about three minutes sooner than Google maps had it but I 

managed to catch it because the light turn red, it was a quiet relaxed

 ride. I got to fix and finish this blog posting and I got off my stop at Sellers Avenue at around 11:19 PM. Well, I stepped in the door at 11:26 PM. That’s good getting home before midnight is definitely a good thing when you have to get up early in the morning.

No comments: