Sunday, June 23, 2024

Sunday, June 23: Hot AF! Visiting Mom

This morning I woke up at the lovely Dorchester and it’s beautiful 

air conditioning. At breakfast with Mary and enjoyed my delicious raisin

bran that she had. We talked about both of us ordering the room red book 📕 published

 in 1978. Oh my God, the cover is just so goddamn funny, so dated, but the words are very, very accurate so the pictures are just entertainment. Anyway, gave myself time to take the 21 bus home dump off my clean and dirty clothes and take a 15 minute nap. I caught the 11 o’clock bus towards Riddle Village and , it’s not 11:45 AM that’s the time I told him I’d be there 

approximately. I stopped at the Wawa and got a cold Pepsi and chips for strength. well, I visited mom and she seem to be OK today which was great. We went out to the front courtyard 

where the bocce court was. We found the one shaded bench. We talked for a little while and got a picture of us. Then instead of waiting at 40 minutes for the bus, I’ve decided 

to try Lyft to the Elwin station because they’re charging 10 bucks and Uber wanted to charge $14 for a five minute ride so I’m trying LIFT for the first time. Well, a Lyft driver picked me up 

on time but the map stopped working and he started driving me towards the 

Wawa train station. The map worked and we turned around and 

we went to Elwyn. I caught the train on time and it was hot as hell outside. And then eventually got home And I just couldn’t nap so I just put it around my wash and hung all my clothes around my apartment to dry them out. I turned on the air conditioning for the first time this summer and a thunderstorm roll in. I think the air conditioning and the reduce humidity will help the clothes dry faster because they’re hung all over the place. I then worked with Pat to try to help him with his flight simulator, but we couldn’t get the thing to install so I get home and I’m gonna help him with that 

No comments: