Tuesday, June 18, 2024

Tuesday, June 18: More Mike Prep. Yoga/Choir

Good hot mid June day to everyone out there trying to stay cool 

not be a fool who don’t go to school. Anyway, I got to Mike’s and didn’t do the super grueling work like yesterday 
just did some wiping with those Mr. clean

 sponges that are really freaking great man. I’m sold on those damn damn things cleaned up the refrigerator surface and microwave surface. I then took a break 

had lunch and got Mike his script and a stamp. Anyhow, when I got back from doing that, I talked to Donna who invited 

Mary and I had a good brunch on July 4. I declined July 5 because I have an appointment.  I then took a break had 

lunch and got Mike his script and a stamp. Anyhow, when I got back from doing that, I talked to Donna who invited Mary and I had a good brunch 

on July 4. I declined July 5 because I have a an appointment on that day with the dermatologist. Anyhow,  She encouraged 

me to find an agency or something get furniture for poor people so that’s what I did found out from Citadel that the keystone first, who visited today, can make a referral. The young

 lady didn’t know that now I’m trying to get the Yoga on time for 75 minute class then go off to choir at the Kimmel center for 3️⃣ hours. This ought to be interesting. Our  Director is not goiing

 be there. Got some kind of food poisoning. Chris Fleck talked to 4:00 PM class and it was excellent. He complemented me very highly on putting my head to knee pose. I had trouble balancing, but it 

was a good class cause the fans were going in and that really really really helped. And then 

reported to the Kim center but found out rehearsal actually wasn’t until seven. It’s now 6:30 

PM and most people are already here, so at least had time to sit and eat like a 

normal human being. Well, it’s 8:55 PM choir practice just ended. It was actually a two hour rehearsal, but it was quite the efficient to our rehearsal. We just blasted through songs and we had one guy who was there the arranger one of the songs talking about law. There’s definitely some, difficult interludes and some of these songs and my throat needs to rest. While waiting for the market Frankfurt line to show up I just got a newsflash at Willie Mays died today at the age of 93. He’s one of the best baseball’s best players and it’s the same age as my mom.

No comments: