Saturday, July 20, 2024

Saturday, July 20: Up Early, Home, and SEPTA😵‍💫😵‍💫

I woke up at the Dorchester pretty early because Mary was going to be 

visiting her mom in the hospital. She apparently is not doing very well and struggling. We got up and went out to eat breakfast at Montreal bagels
spread and then she called the 17 bus Towards

 suburban station. I then hung around Center City a little bit and then headed on back to Melbourne where I wanted to rearrange my photos and get a nap in because 

I was very very tired from getting up so early. Well, I decided to get a bite to eat and that’s what I did and then I took my naps and food got me tired and then tackled 

some of the photographs to be taken down and to be put up. That really eat up a lot of time. The time just flew right by. I said 
hello to Pat for a little bit because he just got home from work and asked him if he’d hang up the one frame for me if you had any time. Little bum didn’t get that up because I thought the choir 

poster was perfect for the bedroom. I just caught the 332 train to get me to the 4 o’clock Hot Yoga. Well, this trip to the yoga studio got all screwed up. SEPTA 
decide to 

have a fire at 30th St. and none of the trains are running and the shuttle bus didn’t show up then I called LIFT and I was supposed to get there for two but the one driver
dropped me so I don’t know if I’m even gonna get in the studio because 

they locked the doors at times. Well, I managed to make it to the class. The door

 wasn’t locked. I used one of their mats and grabbed two really thin 

flimsy towels, and managed to squeeze in the middle

 of the studio and just eased in there just in time for bouncing 

poses. I missed the warm-ups in the awkward pose. Anyhow, that room was so 

humid. It wasn’t the hottest room in Hot Yoga history but The humidity

 was absolutely outrageous. Miah was very cool and eased me in there and 

then after after class I chatted up with Mills and a woman who 

just started her recovery. She happen to be next to me when I was squeezing

 in class and that was pretty cool. Then went to Mary and Mary explained her

 day and it looks like her mom is dying and she has a DNR. anyhow it’s 

now 8:06 PM. I’m gonna pick up some food. While I was picking 

up the food, I went to St. Patrick’s Church and took some interesting 

videos and photos of the place at the real grand old church Anyhow, I picked

 up the food and we enjoyed it and we watched that really goof ass movie called 

Cocaine Bear. It was pretty Gorian and goofy, but it was a fun distraction. And then 


decided I’d go home. I caught the 21 bus back home
 and found it padded hung up my picture my frame of the concert from June. My choir Cohn from June. That was really nice of him to do that for me. 

No comments: