Friday, July 05, 2024

Friday, July 5: SEPTA Odyssey Yoga and Pizza

I woke up today and couple anxiety dreams one that I remembered 

was I got somebody an old woman late to a concert somehow. That was between 730 and 7:45 AM. Anyway,I got to Mike’s luckily caught the bus when 

I got to Center City. Anyhow, I was pretty tired. Mike and I fed around and with a little bit of cleaning and finding crap that he had. He then took a shower and his dermatologist at his physical 



therapist came over and I had to leave to catch the trolley to my dermatology appointment. well trolley was 21 minutes late because they have short staffing problems but that’s the way it rolls. 

 I might be a little bit late barring any other problems along the way. It’s now 1128. I left Mike’s about 45 minutes ago. The top off the fact that the 🔟 Trolley 🚃 was 20 minutes late it then put her along and then we 

had to be let off it and Early earlier place because there’s some kind of medical emergency that blocked the trolley route. So it’s 1201 and I’m going to

 be about10 minutes late for the appointment so I did call in advance. It’s hot as hell. I’m hungry and I want this next time. I’ll just freaking take the chair down. 

It’s just ridiculous. How to get here maybe I’ll change dermatologist cause this is too much 

bullshit. I got here at 12:05 PM so it took me an hour and a half so I’m just going to 

blow my money and just get a 25 minute trip from Uber or Lyft. Lifts a little scary with their bad bull crap with her stuff, so we’ll see how long. Anyhow, I got to the doctors office. They

 are very nicely checked me in and the doctor saw me within five minutes. Meanwhile, I had a complete panic attack thinking I left my backpack in the waiting 

room then I thought I left it at Uber and I tried calling Uber and the driver

 and, then I saw Dr calm down and he said I had no problems. He didn’t

 find anything to remove or anything so that was good. He was very calm and I didn’t

 realize I might’ve left it at home. I think unfortunate and train line

 from Overbrook to suburban station  was running a little bit late. I was able to catch it.

 Google Maps has it still not showing up yet being 20 minutes late

 so I’m glad Google is wrong. I called Mike and confirmed that my backpack is indeed 

at his house. 😀😀 I guess I’m so used to the backpack being on me. 

I feel off when I don’t have it on me. I got back to Mike’s and settled in to have 

lunch. I picked up a Pepsi on the way and had that and finished 

off the super coffee that I forgot to bring with me when I started this Odyssey of going to the dermatologist. It’s now 1:42 PM 

Mary and I decided we go to 3 PM class I thought about the 5 PM class but the whole SEPTA public transit thing is not in my wheelhouse today. I’m going on 

a kind of a News blackout because I’m not going to feed myself the media bullshit with Biden that they’ve been
going on for the last week hard! I mean they’re going out hard so I’m done for at least the next till next week. Fuck these people. anyway, I spent
 the last half hour at Mike’s frantically 

meeting up stuff, finishing up my lunch and getting ready for class. Class at 3 PM so I decided fuck it. I’m just gonna sign out early and take the hit. It’s hot as fuck 



out here it’s 94° and it’s humid, hopefully Wes and I can go together to see my mom because Dave’s at the shore all weekend and all week. Our class was talked by Lauren. He 

is very good teacher who teaches by the book and that room was hot as hell! By the end of the class I 

had slightly pulled a hamstring a little bit and the door was open for some

 air. You know they usually don’t have class at 3 o’clock, but did for the holiday

 so it was you know perfect time for a hot yoga class right at the hottest

 point of the day so we made it and there were more people at this class and they 

were on the fourth now we’re gonna order some pizza we haven’t had pizza. We order it from 

the 20th St. pizza which is overpriced pizza but then again all the pizza and 

now is over price so if we’re gonna pay for over price pizza get some

 good shit so we’re gonna get, the vegetarian place with vegetarian sausage and some


other. One of the other things you have to deal with is corporate media getting on one issue, Biden being old and running crazy with it. 

Every thing Biden does are gonna be scrutinized like he’s never been 

scrutinized as you can see here. It’s 7 o’clock 
the pizzas probably ready. I’m going to 20th St., Pizza really warm today. Still very hot. Feel hot and my hamstrings a little pool so I can I can feel it now it doesn’t get any worse to be careful with stretching poses.

No comments: