Wednesday, July 03, 2024

Wednesday, July 3: No Fla Trip. Tina’s Yoga

Hey, I got up this morning and had a hard time getting to bed. I did 

sleep pretty well last night, but I was still very tired. I didn’t need the air conditioner, which is always nice. I packed my stuff up for Yoga

 and Mike’s and then headed out to the LDL wasn’t crowded because I was running late. Got the Mike’s the nurse came by, and that went well, but also went well as the fact that the proposed trip to Florida to Carey furniture has been canceled because U-Haul prices are absolutely insane to over two grand to rent a cargo van man. I’m glad I’m not moving long 

distance that’s for goddamn sure. I did errands and got back at Mike’s where his Mom’s Meals is located. The media has screaming bloody murder for Biden to resign  The media


 has been ginning things up about it the whole day in the trunk and tell lies, but because Biden was tired in fact, he admitted in some news report that he almost fell  vasleep on the debate stage 

too much travel. So because the guy was tired, they want they’ve been harping on his age and this just gave him complete ammo so we’ll see what happens 

but they don’t do anything about Trump being king Trump fucking Assholes. Anyhow, I put away Mike Mom’s Meals and had myself a quick lunch before I havemy 2 o’clock appointment. That 

appointment went pretty well. It was exhausting, but it wasn’t bad. We touched 

on different topics and I did a lot of talking which I think made me tired.

 I also just ate lunch beforehand and I’m still hungry, but I have a class in about an hour at 4 PM and Tina’s going to


be teaching it, there’s no class today so won’t be late day that generally is. I also forgot to mention I got Mike a 5X large T-shirt and got him his raisin bread and poly grip

 and he’s gonna pay me back. Oh, by the way, an Amazon order came around 3 o’clock today sitting on my porch. Well, I went to Tina‘s class.  I enjoyed the class. It was something like the opposite of Sunday’s class it Tina 
really went out of the way to make the room more comfortable. There’s plenty of air and stuff. Afterwards we hung out at studio then chilled out. Went back to the Dorchester, Mary
and I just mellowed out for a while and then we had her delicious stuffed peppers that she had slaved over the kitchen preparing earlier today. And we watched one episode of Law and order CI, which was last episode of season one which had 22 episodes. You can tell things have changed nowadays they might have 11 episodes. Those writers were working overtime to pump out such good material back in the day, that was back in 2001 and 2002

No comments: