Friday, July 19, 2024

Friday, July 19: Sunny. Fetching Yoga Certificate.

I got up to go to work and ate my breakfast and as I was getting ready

 to leave, I saw my Amazon order. Pat had taken it from it outside and put 

it on the hallway. So I had to load up all my stuff in the fridge. I 

completely forgot about my order there so I took care of that. I called the market Frankfurt Line as  it was approaching. There was a big IT disruption. It messed up airlines Amazon,
Visa, MasterCard, etc. I’m glad I’m not taking a flight  today that’s for sure. Anyhow, Mike’s physical therapist came today and we went outside since it was such a nice low humidity day with 


highs in the low 80s, which is pretty nice. After that, I ate lunch 

hung out at Mike’s and then he asked me to get a Pepsi and I realize I have to 

pick up my second copy of my certificate since I don’t know what I did with the first copy, so I took the


opportunity to leave and go out and fetch my certificate as I fetch him Pepsi 

but I also forgot to bring a bag so I’m just going to have to do something

 about that. I catch the 1:18 train. They may skip a train taking that nobody’s paying attention, but they were running 

trains awfully close to each other going eastbound so they might just skip this train and 

hope nobody notices. Anyhow, it’s nice enough sleep. Well, I delivered the certificate 

to mary’s Place. She thought it was not really worth 

framing so she came up with an idea to check the studio, but also asking Linda if she had she could

 type up another copy which I think is the best idea so hopefully 

one of those two solutions will work, I went by the scene of the where the bicycle

 got killed at 18th and Spruce by a speeding driver. There’s flowers and

 well wishes and demand for the mayor to make things safer for pedestrians and bikers. It’s 2:23 PM I’m a block and a half from Mike’s. Well, I got back to Mike’s donated that Pepsi since it was the right thing to do and then I just settled and chilled out for a minute. I did a double check for the document @Mike’s house, but 

It was not there. Mike switched his dentist appointment to August 1 for his bottom denture and they were OK. It’s 3:41 PM. I just entering Pine Street on 15th getting ready for 4 o’clock class. 

I made it to the 4 o’clock class and it was pretty hard but I did it. It’s now 5:55 PM and the latest thing is to write Kaitlyn Ingersoll and get her to send me a new 

copy of the certificate to be printed out that’s about it. after the 4 o’clock class 

go to the vegan Chinese restaurant that’s nearby and that was nice. They originally gave us the wrong order. We took it back. He’s very nice about it. We decided to take a walk because it was a nice day for a walk, I took a bunch of pictures and stuff.

No comments: