Tuesday, July 02, 2024

Tuesday, July 2: A Busy Summer Ahead

I was awakened at 6:30 AM by the trash man coming out this morning. Pat never 

got the lawn that the garbage out but he’ll do it on Friday. He generally does it on Friday. I went back to sleep and lo and behold. I got up and packed all my stuff for Yoga, including food for Mike’s

. I got to Mike’s pretty early for me, which was good. Physical therapist came over and did a thorough job. Got Michael through the paces. Meanwhile, I was doing my own stuff such as 



submitting artwork for a photograph photography exhibit. I almost submitted one of Mary’s photos from mine. I did take a trip to CVS and get an errand. It was a nice day to do errands,

 but at least Larry may need me to help him move furniture and drive down to Florida. 

Just like I did when he first moved there so that will make things interesting 

as I try to keep my job but yet do things do something without taking too much time off at once. Citadel is  

supposed to come over next Monday, July 8, that’s the same time. I have 2⃣ of my own personal

 appointments. Mike’s can doublecheck that. After I took down his trash, I 

had it on down to the 4 o’clock yoga class. I tried signing up on mind-body

.com and found out that Hot Yoga Philly changed from mind-body and I had to create

 a new password at this new website. And then show up to the studio and find out 

that Hot Yoga Philly has its own app. It was told me that they were $1500 by not using mind-body as their 

portal. Tina had to negotiate that stuff. She was handling it very well and

 was in a good mood. Class wasn’t bad with Chris. Chris also 

busted on mindbody that it was this bad as Donald Trump. So 

anyway, class was good and I , then went back to Mary’s. He went to an ACOA and then went out 

for takeout. We had a good conversation and it’s now 1132 and hopefully

I didn’t miss the deadline for the last 21 bus after 11:30 PM in Philly public transit gets very very dicey. . speaking of SEPTA dicey Service the old trolley blitz is back for July😮😬

 SEPTA trolley blitz starts on July 12th so the only way to catch a trolley is by taking the out of 40th St. and 

waiting for the trolley there. Well, I missed the 21 bus that I usually catch so I 

wobbled over to the trolley and that took forever. Fortunately, the EL showed up on time three minutes

 after I got off the trolley so I was able To get home by approximately
 12:21 AM in the morning. It was definitely a strange day between the change
in the Hot Yoga , moving away

 from mind-body and creating her own website to almost submitting a photo by Mary to my application
for the photography exhibit.

No comments: