Saturday, July 06, 2024

Saturday, July 6: Out for Breakfast and Yoga

After a pretty good nights sleep in between waking up to put on 

the magnesium stuff on my sore thigh I was good to go and we decided we would go out to breakfast at a place called blah blah blah. It’s a place that Mary likes very 

pleasant and well and pretty close to Mary’s house. I had breakfast burrito and Mary had a huevos rancheros. It’s already 9°. It’s 1:27 PM. We talked for a 

long time while we’re eating breakfast and pretty soon. I gotta go down to Millbourne . Do some fetching of my clean clothes and get rid of my dirty clothes. It’s 

very nice outside. It’s for real! Testing. After we got back to the Dorchester, I got ready to leave because I had to pick up my Yoga stuff. I had to drop off my clothes 

and then get my drinks as well. I’ve been watched highlights of the Phillies game with a beat the Braves 8 to 6 and then took a quick nap. I was going

 to catch the 322 train and it looked like it wasn’t gonna they’re gonna skip the train but apparently as of 324. They say it’s arriving, 

so hopefully that’s true. It arrived at 3:25 PM which is good. That gives me a chance to shop at the studio by 3:50 PM which I need to be there by really be ready. Anyhow it that’s what I’m 

doing. No 3:42 PM it is now 96°. I think it’s the hottest point of the day that’s going to be challenging at heart room for sure. Once I caught the train and went smoothly.

 Just updating this blog and talk to Wayne a little bit. I also had to turn off the AC. I left it on somehow I don’t know anyway, I turned 

it off and I’m heading to the studio there’s a bit of a breeze so that does help. When we went to the 4 o’clock yoga class, which was pretty crowded and very good, I like Miah’s classes

 a lot. It’s a very good class and afterwards everybody’s pretty friendly and we chitchatted about we even talked about Raquel Welsh is Bikram 90 minute Bikram class and we saw part of 

it last night it’s hilarious, but she’s really really good. I mean Raquel Welsh health was really fit and

 she taught the class pretty well! Also, we chitchat about the Starland Vocal Band song 

afternoon delight, which was fucking hilarious. Anyway, Mary and I 

went back to her place to escape that suffocating heat. So we just chilled out and talked
 about stuff. it was cool. It’s now 7:48 PM Amber about to have some stuffed peppers that Mary made several days ago. They are really good and 
we’re going to maybe watch Watergate plumbers



 or maybe I’ll order CIA on one of the streaming channels we have to sit through 62nd commercials. Already last night, Detective Gordon’s “nemesis“ We agreed that if there’s any show with her on it, we’re just gonna skip it it’s free, but you have to listen to the commercials. Wind up, watching a movie based on Lao pho which was called the birdcage with Nathan Lane and other people. It was pretty funny.

No comments: