Wednesday, July 17, 2024

Wednesday, July 17: Returning Rental. Hot🥵

Like every other time I go on a road trip it was time to do the duty of returning

 the car rental. What that takes is first driving to Mike’s place, checking in leaving my backpack and then  driving off to the

 Rental Car station. After I left the Rental Car station in Darby, I had to wait 10 minutes for the number 11 trolley
to show

 up to take me to 40th and market where proceeded to make more babies. No I proceeded 
to get on the EL and then get on the Broadstreet line which came 

very quickly unlike the market Frankfurt line which was slow and showing up. 

I didn’t get back to Mike’s till  10:53 AM. At that point Mike’s physical

 therapist was already there and he had an appointment with his therapist coming

 up at 11 o’clock. He was six minutes late because physical therapist 

left it 11:06 AM. I then put in a load of laundry and then realized I forgot about my appointment that

 I have every Wednesday at 2 o’clock. I got up in a panic and headed on 

down. I went down 16th St. and it has more shade than 17th St. I got to my session 

and well we ended up talking about the good old days of commuting

 one to two hours moving two times and all around general stress of that era 

which got me pretty worked up so we got a lot in and a shortened 

session. That’s all I wanna say about that. Now I’m going to come back to Mike’schanges 

laundry and hope it gets done before I have to leave at four. Fortunately 

today we have a 530 class instead of the usual 4 o’clock class. Well, I finally am got Michael’s Mike’s laundry in the dryer and they’re tearing apart the old apartment to renovate it and that’s 

why they left left all the doors open, but I had no indication of any activity. I went up the steps so I’m 
watching a guy that has a podcast 

about a band called disturbed, which does a cover of Simon & Garfunkel to sound of silence, and the guy has all kinds of facial piercings, and this other guy has eyepatch on 
his head and wearing some gold stuff on his head. It’s very compelling… 

Not really but I was listening to Steely Dan Don’t Take Me Alive, which pretty much is my mood right

 now, considering the Trump bullshit and , I’m feeling a little edgy and now it’s making all kinds of racket out here. 

It’s 3:48 PM. Here is an interesting article from the Atlantic that the spells the mainstream media is attempt to predict the 

election based on Trump getting shot in the ear!! The idolatry just got more intense for his 

supporters. That's about it. Well, I’m at the Mary’s and then we fell it off for a little while but 

not too long because I showed up late. We then went to the 5:30 PM class with Dan and then Rob taught the class

 afterwards. The combination was good for me today, especially 

since I was feeling all grouchy and hot and bogus. And the political situation is just absolutely,.

insane. Anyhow, we called in our dinner
 dinner food early early to catch it and I went out and got

 that and also got the delicious iced tea. I got two of them and managed to 
miss the thunderstorm, which is cool think I’d be alive fascism on the rise yikes. We watched the movie American hustle, which had Bradley Cooper and a few other actors that I can’t remember, but it was really enticing movie in the ending was real intense. I mean it just left Mary and I slack. We had kind of slow it down and figure out what exactly happened.I think LIFT and their shows Hurley Court as a real road which I actually found hilarious and so did a driver. I got home pretty late. 

No comments: