Sunday, July 07, 2024

Sunday, July 7: Visiting Mom and Message. HOT


Hello again it’s me. I’m the problem it’s me. Anyway that was a part of a Taylor Swift quote that I used to hear all the time at the studio. Anyway, got 

up at the Dorchester @ 8:30 AM got moving and groovin to the Sugarhill Gang song “Rappers Delight.” I headed back to Hurley Court dumped off my yoga clothes and then, caught the 111 bus toward my moms. 


Dave is at the shore and so is Mike by the way. Anyway, I caught the 111 bus and arrived around 1045 at the Riddle Village. It’s really hot today my goodness it’s 

very hot yoga today. I might get a massage for my legs, but I don’t know if I have the energy. Play visited mom and she just finished getting dressed and we 

made her bed and talked for a bit and then we went out for a short walk and talked about stuff and then I got a picture in. We then I then wanted to make sure she wasn’t going to miss lunch  like what 

almost happened last week. I dropped her off to lunch where I had 

her wave with her friends that she sits with and then I’m gonna try to take 

The 114 bus to the Wawa train station and then from there what the hell 

I just saw 114 heading eastbound that said Wawa train station what the 

actual hell I think I really must’ve messed this up. Well, I didn’t mess 

it up but the 114 bus it was taking me to Wawa almost blew right past me. I had to stand

 out in the lane of traffic to grab the bus. So the bus took me to Wawa 

train station which is an interesting place. I sent this to Alice & Wes.  Alice 

sent me a story about how they were going to develop around the Wawa train station to a walkable transit base 

community and they really fucked it up hard! Unbelievable. I noticed I was running low batteries, but I was able to find a place to plug it in in this one part of the train so that’s good. It’s now 12:35 PM . We are 30th St..

now it’s 12:52 PM. I did find a place to charge my phone. I was down to 10% and 

now I’m up to 44%. Thanks for the fan. Thanks for the fast charger I had to 

be in the more crowded part of the train where they had Babbling the 

entire time I was on the train. Arrived to Jefferson Jefferson station and went to 

Pain Away up on N. 10th St. near arch. I told him just to go do my legs and they did a pretty good job

. It wasn’t cheap though with the tip it was over 70 bucks but I needed to do something

 about my muscles in my legs because they were just tormenting
 me for weeks.anyway I got done with that and then decided to go home and I arrived home around 2:00 PM and first turn on the AC microwave some leftover pasta and took a shower. I picked 

up some stuff from Amazon watched a little bit of stuff YouTube and then took the 15 minute nap. Next thing you know 

it was 4:15 PM and thought I would join up with Mary a meeting and just get out a little bit. I’m not gonna stay out long cause I’m going to 

go  home and pick up the rest of my stuff from Amazon. Even though I took a 15 minute nap, I almost didn’t get up but it’s pretty hot out here and I’m heading towards the ethical Society for a meeting. Well, did you



 know 5️⃣ years ago John and Yukari got married in Long Beach Island at Cabela’s which now doesn’t exist. Cabell used to be De Frieta’s way
back in the day. 

John just put which is really nice. It’s 4:54 PM. I’m gonna barely get into this meeting without being  too late I think. Can’t believe I managed to make the meeting 

on time, which is good. It’s pretty warm in this room because we’re upstairs. Well, the meeting went pretty well. Everybody lotta people shared and that was 

a good thing. After the meeting, Mary and I went back to her place 
and we shared, and we each looked up 

our names on the Internet and boy there’s hardly anything about me on the Internet, 

which is kind of cool, somebody would have to do some private

 work stuff that’s my guess but I don’t plan to run for office for the very obvious reasons. 

Well, I got notification that my Amazon stuff came in and they put it near

 the garage which is the opposite of what they normally do. I got home ate a bunch 



of food and then did my laundry as I was doing that. I went downstairs 

to check my laundry
 and for some reason, the washer had just stood still in the clothes were still soaking so I had to redo some of the settings and it did work, but I had to stand down in the basement keep an eye on it. 

No comments: